Located in the heart of Columbia, Providence Health is a 258-bed, acute care facility that provides medical services to the people of Richland and Lexington Counties and surrounding areas. A healthcare leader in the community,is fully accredited by DNV, the Society of Chest Pain Centers and the Cardiovascular School of Diagnostics is accredited by the Commission of Accreditation of Allied Health Education Programs. Patients receive access to state-of-the-art technology including: Transcatheter Aortic Valve Replacement (TAVR), Electrophysiology laboratory, CT Scans, radiology, SphenoCath technology for headaches and migraines and nuclear medicine procedures.
- Annual Patient Volume: 27,000
- ED Beds: 16
- Documentation: Meditech
- Physician Daily Coverage: 32 Hours Weekdays/24 Hours Weekends
- APC Daily Coverage: 8 Hours Weekdays/12 Hours Weekends
- Radiology, Ultrasound, MRI available 24/7
- Specialties Available: Renal, Cardiology, Neurology, Gastro, Pulmonology, Infectious Diseases, Orthopedics, General Surgery, Urology